Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please Remove My What I Assume Is A Permanent Ban.

Kirbs

I have at least 1000 hours on this server and it's one of my favorites. I was banned last night and I came back on in the morning and I was unbanned, and now I tried rejoining this afternoon and they put the ban BACK?

I don't think what I did deserves a permanent ban, I was making a joke about "No mods no rules" since there were no mods on and posted racist comments. At first I thought my ban only lasted for a few hours since I came back on this morning and the ban expired, but when I came back I did nothing wrong this time and for some reason my ban got re-added.

I didn't threaten to ddos the server or threaten moderators or players, all I did was say the N word several times in chat and I don't know what my ban length is. Only 1% of the time I'm on HG (Which translates to one every 30 days) will I make racist comments.

The ban doesn't say how long it is but I will assume it's from only a week or two to being permanent. Can I at least know how long it is? A note for HG mods I don't think saying the N word deserves a week ban, maybe like a 3-5 day ban MAX.

I have at least 1000 hours on this server and it's one of my favorites. I was banned last night and I came back on in the morning and I was unbanned, and now I tried rejoining this afternoon and they put the ban BACK?

I don't think what I did deserves a permanent ban, I was making a joke about "No mods no rules" since there were no mods on and posted racist comments. At first I thought my ban only lasted for a few hours since I came back on this morning and the ban expired, but when I came back I did nothing wrong this time and for some reason my ban got re-added.

I didn't threaten to ddos the server or threaten moderators or players, all I did was say the N word several times in chat and I don't know what my ban length is. Only 1% of the time I'm on HG (Which translates to one every 30 days) will I make racist comments.

The ban doesn't say how long it is but I will assume it's from only a week or two to being permanent. Can I at least know how long it is? A note for HG mods I don't think saying the N word deserves a week ban, maybe like a 3-5 day ban MAX.

"I don't think what I did deserves a permanent ban, I was making a joke about "No mods no rules" since there were no mods on and posted racist comments."

"all I did was say the N word several times in chat"

Disappointing. https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=224074-da-untermensch

• Like 2