Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:s) Abuse Report (Hg | !!runfast!! [S])

abbie

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

HG | !!runfast!!

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:48993625

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

67.228.181.66:27015 [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

How long ago did this take place?

5/28/2017

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Originally for an unknown reason known to me, I have been a VIP of HG servers. I assume since I have previously played on the servers for years. Anyways, with this VIP, I was able to buy exclusive stuff on the !store. It was on this day I was playing and had a clan tag on called "cheater". Its not my name but the steam clan tag. (Just for jokes, also I could not find where it goes against ToS). Anyways, this admin already hates me and targets me all the time since I tend to bhop and he hates bhopers. With this in mind, he kicked me out of the server with a message stating to change my name. I changed my name and joined back and found out he also took away my VIP status. I am confused since either it was not against the rules or he is a poor admin since I have previously had this clan tag on for months and nothing happened. Is there anyway to regain my VIP status for this server? Also I lost all my items for my model. .lol

Proof Links?

Here's a picture with me having the tag on a few days prior and no one argued.

Runfast was actually following my directions in telling you to remove cheaters from your name and he does not have access to adding or removing VIP. If you purchased VIP and it has been removed then you will need to submit a support ticket here Support if it was a top 20 VIP then you will just need to get back up into the top 20. So once again he did not kick you for Bhopping and unless you were breaking the rules to bhop he would not do so. He kicked you because I told him to have you remove cheaters from your name.