Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban

shots

I Joined HG servers and became a member of the community around three years ago and a year or so ago i was banned off all my accounts for impostering myself by icon, he knew it was me cause i was in teamspeak and he banned me from teamspeak and i was wondering if i could get unbanned for my main account and try to become a member of the community again. If anything/anyone needs further explanation then feel free to ask.

Edited by Mr. Krabs
  • Like 2

* i just found my ban report it was for impersonation(of myself) and Racism. The impersonation part of it is silly and the Racism was justified and i could see why id get banned but not permed for a first time offence. Either way that was 1 year 8 months ago

Edited by Mr. Krabs

So you fully understand exactly why you were banned and the fact racism is one of the most if not most important rule of this community?

Link to your ban: https://hellsgamers....390-hg-mr-krabs

yes i understand the ban and would still like to be unbanned after almost two years, im not actually racist and im an adult now and have matured more than i was previously.