Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

NF | L A P D - STEAM_0:1:10904332

weinerchomper

1. Name: NF | L A P D `

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:10904332

3. Server: Garry's Mod RP

4. Reason: Prop-blocking (Everytime he is in server.)

5. Proof: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/3fa16d5f962a82f39eb34b9a579868f2.dem

6. Comments: Every time this guy is in server he goes cop, abuses it, gets demoted, and repeats the cycle. He also prop-blocks and tries to justify it by saying that he's a cop. Lamp can testify to this because it happened the other day.

Edited by Seboard

Okay here is the think...

I had my own house locked !!

he was a police and he allways break in to my house for no reason..

then i start prop blocking my doors... cuz its my own house and i didnt want his to get inside for no reason...

so when ever he see's me around he put's me in jail and tells me what to do...like tells me were to go and shit...

when i told him to shut up and play ..he keep talking back to me...

I told many admins to tell him to shut up...

and when i was a police he keeps demoting me for no reason..he thinks i abuse or w/e but how ??

and when ever i start a vote he keep saying vote no in /ooc

then i start to egnore him ..then he start talking shit about john..so he banned him for 5 min...

here are the SS

rp_downtown_v20007.jpg

rp_downtown_v20009.jpg

rp_downtown_v20011.jpg

rp_downtown_v20012.jpg

Edited by LAPD

Lets go to the line-by-line.

First, I was a theif whenever I broke into his house.

Second, he would always break into my house and then whine when he couldn't get in.

Third, admin's already handled this and told us both to shut up.

Fourth, he ALWAYS abuses my randomly breaking into peoples houses and justifying it by saying "I AM A COP DERP!! SEARCH!"

I'm not saying my shit don't stank, but his definitely stinks.

There aren't 'real' restraining orders, but I warned him that if he came onto my property I would jail/kill him. Once he is on my property I have the right to do that, not only that, but I think it's justified consider the level of dickery he was engaging in. Also, I think you are biased considering the ban report against me you posted earlier. Not only that, but there aren't any rules against me warning people that he is a terrible cop and telling them to vote no? It's their decision anyways...

I'd also like to point-out that he excluded the point in time where the admins came in and told him to stop random warranting, told us both to shut up, and split the whole thing up. And also, this thread isn't about ME being banned or doing anything of the sort, it's about L A P D. So don't come in here and start talking about how bad of a player I am etc, because that doesn't take away the fact he prop blocked.

lapd does prop block alot

he was smart enough to put many money printers in a building and not own the doors

i go and own the doors to find he prop block his money printers witha fence

ask lack and i think it was dirty or vandium unsure he then repeatedly killed me and lack for no reason

then his excuse was we were stealing his money when infact it was my apartment

thats just my quarter