Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Request

haleyfire

Hi it's Fire<3,

I know all drama has passed and mistakes were made. Me being the annoying teenager I am, I went against and lost friends from HG in January. I'm here today to give an apology and ask for a unban from HG. I understand the mistakes I made when I was around people in the `pz rebellion. My action towards staff and other HG members was inappropriate for me to make, and I want to say I'm sorry for that. I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings, my mind just wasn't in a correct space. I haven't been around the `pz people for a long time, unless it's the common hello. I have removed most of them from my friend group and try to find better people to be around. I'm so sorry the people I hurt and caused drama too. I really don;t understand what was going through my head at the time.

Thank you for your time,

Fire<3

• Like 15

`pz gave me a close friend group that I never had in HG. Of course I had friends but I never had close friends I would talk to and play games with everyday. I feel that you can trust me again because I have stayed away from `pz for awhile. I stopped being around them nor have I bothered anyone in HG for a long time. I have stayed my distance and realized the mistakes i made when being around `pz. I miss my HG family, ever since the ban I have lost contact with people i use to be super close too. I'm sorry for the drama that went down in January, i really am.

• Like 7