Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNBAN REQUEST

seanwak

a1. Your in-game name:Lapowerade

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin:i dont know...

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:27433070

5. Reason for ban: It was my second game of jailbreak. but this time i was ct... so i didnt know what to do...(3rd day of counter strike source) and then.... the terrorist tried to knife me but he was going slowmo.. and i shot 2...and i got banned.. But i knew my mistake after i got banned.. and. i researched a lil bit.. and werent i suppose to be givin a warning? ididntknew i was not suppose to kill them. . so. um i just ask for an unban request i learned my mistake. and im sorry. most of the time i play the hg servers like de dust 2 and crack house.. so.. pls unban i wont do anything without a purpose.EDIT: thTHANKS !!EDIT again my lasts time its ok

Edited by seanwak

I am going to unban you but put you on T-List for the time being until he replies or tilll 24 hours (from ban time) have past, whichever happens first. Slazenger whould have known better than to perm ban you and not put on tlist (ID is not in it)

By all means, unban him. He mowed down a ton of T's while a couple other CTs were freekilling crazily. I meant to unban him and T-list him when I posted the other freekillers that were on. I was dealing with 3-4 other freekillers on the time and gave the ban as a serious warning....

I'm sorry seanwak! It was bad oversight on my part. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit:

4c707d79038743516a83b7bd7ed0f07a.jpg

I was rather disturbed that I did this...my first time messing up like this. >_<

I took the liberty to read the logs, you freekilled for 4 rounds non-stop and someone tried to get you to understand the rules.

Edited by Slazenger
Screenie