Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Change Music?

Mr Wink

I was seeing if there was a way to change various zs music; (Last human, Zombies win, Humans win, etc) with .ogg replacement or a different path in a notepad. I was able to locate the original music in the zs sounds folder but I couldn't find a notepad.

Anyone know a way?

• 2 years later...

You would have to essentially strip down the mod-pack and re-edit it with your own music and re-compile it into the fight format. Problem with that is servers are designed to make sure versions and files are 100% identical for a mod, or it'll simply re-download the mod pack as it'll assume it's a different pack you're using (or just crash). Also finding the file is a bitch because it's not named "ZS" or "HG" etc.

Otherwise just turn the music off and play your own music with whatever media player you use.

• 1 month later...