Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Dustin4vn

1st of all, I just wants to apologize for the re-post

Ingame name: XDemilover

Server-s : Global

ID : STEAM_0:0:17594676

Reason : Unknown

The reason I put unknown is because of plenty reason.

I swear to myself everything I said is true

Decoy, a firend of mine, later become enemy, are close to couples of admin on HG

Ex. DisputeSkillz, many admins look into it and ask why I was ban so many time before PERM.

Main reason for PERM Ban : It was in JB when couple of people are talking about KFC n white people... then I made up "is it illegal for Asian to work in a KFC?" after I said that I was ban. I know that was stupid n unnecessary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I wanna BEG for me to come back to HG, admins will surely said I'm seriously stupid and will perform that stupid stunt again. BUT please, I am belittling myself to HG. I really miss HG, I haven't been on CSS for 3 months just becuz I got no more server to play on beside HG. I'm really sorry

Edited by Moto

referring to this old dead thread here, I dont think we need troublemakers like this in our servers.

once a person does things habitually like this, it is hard to believe they will not do it again...

his google history speaks.

closed thread

Edited by Moto