Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Intel® Hd Graphics)

Bodak Klack

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Intel® HD Graphics

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:7111714 1

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

Around 20 mins ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was leading, and i had a forced opinionated day where the ts were forded to participate, but i said "when I say next and there is noone infront of you get on top of the bigcage sign and tell me your opinion" so i said next the guy
did the opinion but didnt get on top of the bigcage sign so i killed him and when i did Intel® HD Graphics slayed me and when I confronted him about it he Said it was nothing Major and to just move on.

Proof Links?

Edited by Bodak Klack

• Executive Council
forced opinionated day

You can't force opinionated days. The first time you killed someone that was doing an order, I slayed you. You can say he wasn't following orders, he was next to the sign instead of on top of it when he insulted you, but after trying to tarp them 10 different ways. I explained to you why I slayed you, and told you to be careful next time. Your screenshots show that I was telling you to drop it after arguing with me 10 rounds later. Letting this blow up into this big issue for you isn't healthy. It was a 1 round slay. This was pretty much handled in the server, taking this to an abuse report is petty and this type of nitpicking is the cancer of this community.

• Like 17

You can't force opinionated days. The first time you killed someone that was doing an order, I slayed you. You can say he wasn't following orders, he was next to the sign instead of on top of it when he insulted you, but after trying to tarp them 10 different ways. I explained to you why I slayed you, and told you to be careful next time. Your screenshots show that I was telling you to drop it after arguing with me 10 rounds later. Letting this blow up into this big issue for you isn't healthy. It was a 1 round slay. This was pretty much handled in the server, taking this to an abuse report is petty and this type of nitpicking is the cancer of this community.

Everyone point and laugh at the nerd with his "facts" and "I followed the rules" and his "I'll explain stuff to you....". Go sit in the corner. Nerd.

OP: Do you have a demo? It will make banning imasonaz easier.

Sirius

• Like 12