Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Finaly Have It, Twitch.tv

PremixedBugle37

Hello everyone. I aplogize for my gramar in the first place.

Now i have to say that i'm proud of what i have done so far. It was always a long maraton streams that i have done. Like every day for about 12hour or more

i was siting behind my desk playing games like Cabal Online,Drakensang Online, World of Warcraft(official) and some other games, but thise 3 games was my top played games wile i was streaming and playing. And finaly after like 1 year i finaly got it.

I was trying to stream other games like battlefield 1 and some other end games that game out early. But i'm still lacking of some good equip,like 980ti or something, cuz i'm using amd 470 and its imposible to stream games like bf1 with it, and more like mass effect andromeda and others. Thanks for reading and, yes its true i have Subscribe button now. Twitch partnership its how its called :) o yea, finaly finaly finaly finaly :)) i got it :) now all i need next is good gpu to handle games like BF1 and your support guys. Here is a kick off, i need all of you to support me. So make sure to chek out my twitch channel twitch.tv/premixedbugle37

https://www.twitch.tv/premixedbugle37

and ofc youtube channel https://www.youtube....Y2H6wP85GpsradA

Edited by PremixedBugle37-hg-
  • Like 3