Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban appeal

niggacheetz

1. Name: n***ahCheetz

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:9943281

3. Server: 67.228.181.66:27015 (crackhouse dm)

4. Reason:I dont know why I got banned... I remember being said I was a hacker and the kid said that he was going to tell on me.

5. Proof: <either a demo or SS is required depending on the problem>

6. Comments: If I'm a hacker I would have gotten banned in CAL, CEVO, and ECO for hacking. If it is for my name... last time I checked n***ah is not a racist word. The word IMGAY is but not n***ah or n***a. When one is referred to as n***a or n***ah it means homie or this guy. If it racist then I would like to know why it is... other than that I dont hack. you can watch me play and if I hack then I hack but yea less likely.

Edited by Slazenger

you were not banned for hacking.

you were told to change your name about 40 times.

Your two hour ban has been upgraded to permanent, for being such a dumbass as to come on the forums with the same name that you were told to change

You were warned well over a dozen or two times by me in mic, chat, and admin chat to change your name to something that isn't offensive.

It does not matter what you find to be offensive. It was reported to me by two individuals who found it offensive. Therefore when an admin comes in and asks you to change it, you do.

And you have real nerve to come onto the forums with that name and then play the "I don't hack QQ" game. You know well why you were banned. Please do not use names with racial epithets, please and thank you.