Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report (Total Penumbral)

Ryze

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Total Penumbral

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:95043269

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

~10 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Gagged someone because he was too young, decides he can slay himself multiple times cause the kill command isnt available to use yet.

Also likes to blame me for slaying himself???

Proof Links?

• Like 7

You are responsible for your own actions. I don't care if the entire server hated him as long as he is not breaking any rules then you can't take action upon him.

"Having a bad mic" or "being a kid" is not a rule we have on the server, don't enforce rules that don't exist. If you need a refresher on the rules read this https://hellsgamers.com/messageoftheday/gmodzs it also shows up every time you join the server.

As for the slaying you guys have access to the slay command because we expect that you guys can use it responsibly. Please don't prove us wrong.

As for the comments towards Ryze, do you care to explain them?

I understand my mistakes, i wont gag a kid for being a kid again that was my 1st time and last. That Ryze thing was a joke i even said so in chat. Did it because I had a question and people said Ryze was afk so I said it just to check if he was there.I didnt do it to be annoying and no would believe since right above what i wrote said i slayed myself. Didnt think it would bother him, so will not do in the future.