Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Oreo

BlackCyrus

Okay. I was banned by HG Contempt for apparently free killing him.

I was not given any warning as I believed the warning would be being slayed for free killing. Edit: I believed this because well HG Contempt, HG Ricky, and HG Lord of Hell slayed anyone and everyone who free killed them and because HG Ricky said yesterday at around 8 o clock that the punishment for a free kill would be a slay, and that a ban would be too extreme.

Since, HG Contempt will obviously come on here and tell you that's not true. I'll list some facts:

1. I killed him once, because one of the terrorists had a gun and was rebelling, so naturally as a ct, I shot back. In the end HG Contempt was close to him and ended up dying from a shot and by close I mean stacking.

2. I killed him once in armory because well he blatantly disobeyed the rules set by Ricky, who said "Four Box Rule" by purposely going into the vents through cage.

3. He spawned and was in the cell with the trap door, so when I saw him run into it, I ran back to Armory to find him getting a gun. Before he could shoot, a ton of CTs were firing at him, so as a natural reaction if all of my teammates are shooting him, then I might as well, because I believed that my teammates had the intelligence to know when to shoot someone. I killed him and I told him in chat 5 times to slay me and I quote, "hg contempt slay me", "slay me rofl" "I accidently free killed you", and several more.

4. In the end I received a kick and a ban.

5. If I had a screenie I would show it to you, but I don't.. Btw, HG Contempt also yelled at me for killing him the first time and I told him that HG Lord of Hell and many more admins keep saying, "There is such a thing called crossfire!", "Don't Complain about it!" But sadly, I guess that doesn't matter if you're an admin. If you get killed while ur not rebelling and ur about to shoot someone, you can just say that you were harmlessly scoping the gun perfectly aimed at their head about to shoot, but you got free killed.

Edited by BlackCyrus

Sorry =(

Contempt said he would never have to worry about him abusing, but if you feel he is, I really need a screenshot or demo.

Everyone needs to be aware crossfire happens, people panick.

Theres a difference between a freekilling asshole, and killing someone by mistake

Just because you can use admin powers doesnt mean you have to.

Truth be told, I don't even recall banning anyone yesterday, much less for no reason at all. I hate issuing any type of ban, especially on a Jailbreak server, as it's extremely important that it stays as close to maximum capacity as possible. if your on the server with me you should notice a high amount of slays and a low amount of bans, I generally need to warn someone well over 10 times before I ban them, and even them it's a relativity short(~30min).

All that aside, I'm not going to say I didn't ban you, because as I said, I honestly don't remember, if I did, I'm sure theirs more to what happened than what your posting.