Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bubbles..

I was banned on Saturday 11/14 around 10:30 PT from the CSS Crackhouse Deathmatch server. Would like to know why I was banned and who banned me? I enjoyed playing in your server for a while now and would like an explanation of my ban. Thanks

1. Bubbles

2. CSS Deathmatch Crackhouse

3. Don't know

4. STEAM_0:1:4033975

5. Suppposely hacking

Edited by Moto

Yeah please post the demo and I would like all other admins to take a look at it. It is very sad that people think I hack...but thanks for the compliments I guess. I've been playing on here for a while now and at times admins were on and they have not complained about me. I would like this resolved as soone as possible thanks

Yeah please post demo soon so other admins/staff can take a look at it. I would like you to explain to me where the hacking occurred. Just because I am good at the game and have people complaining about me don't mean I hack. I've been playing CS for a very long time and my account is in good standing. I've played with many HG members and have not been accused of any hacking. But if still think I hack Moto then let it be. It didn't make a different if I knew you were on or not. Many players were already calling me a hacker and told me they were getting a demo on me. But I kept on playing because I know I was not hacking. Oh wells I've enjoyed playing on your server for the last couple of months and hope that this incident does not happen again to any fellow players that are actually good. Thanks. BTW thanks DesKrriado for the support.

Edited by Bubbles