Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nachte Der Unbanned

MarstonX

"I was banned for abusing the emote system and using it to put a picture of a dick. The reasons why this happen is because me and others found it out and started sending it to each other as jokes. It later went up on public chat and got out of hand really fast. What I did was completely immature of me and I hope that I will be allowed to play again with everyone else again. I won't do something as immature as this again."

I was banned for being abusive as a map and using the barrel as a means to get to an elevated position. The reason why this happened was because i had once seen me and others found this to an effective to hang lighting in the very dark building to increase visibility below as a joke. It later became a public strategy and got out of hand really fast. What we did was also completely immature of us and I hope that we can continue to play in a fair manner on this map with everyone else again. We won't do something as immature as this again.

Attention Ryze, I believe that if Kendall Schmidt gets another chance then so should Nachte der untoten. It's just fair. HG Destroyer can attest to the level of passion I have in this server as a long time HG fan, community member and player that I have for this map.

Thank you in advanced, because a vote for Nachte der untoten is a vote for you.