Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Clan member banned.

Xll

hg xII= me. Today, I was casually playing cs when an admin told me I had a veteran HG tag, in which case, I didn't know b/c i have been using it ever sine I became part of the clan. He tells me to change it in which I dis-agree since no one else has ever even mentioned it. So he persists to be a dick about it i tell him to fuck off and get perma banned. Lulz. Other than that, I've never done anything wrong on the server, so wtb fix.

Ingame name HG| XII

Steam id; steam_0:1:25216640

Edited by Moto

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=steam_0:1:25216640&Submit=

why did you argue it tho? just could have changed it and messaged me in steam or something. (i think u have me in steam) 'tis a minute thing which is easliy solved.

Change your tag so we dont run into this again. thanks.

Edited by Moto

you didnt get permed, and you werent even banned for your tags, you were banned for telling an admin to fuck off, is it really so hard to just listen to one for once? and if its one of the 11 year old noob admins just disconnect for like 10 minutes to save yourself the argument.

Just dont get all worked up if an admin is in the right, kay??

you never have caused a prob with me or anyone else, and I dont know why you decided to. just keep in mind, it is best to not argue things out in a server. just do what they say, and argue it in forum or vent.

The problem is, I'm on this server most every day, and it was an admin I've never even heard of before, certainly not a regular, so if he's going to try to be a dick about it......nvm just not going to say anything lol, don't want to get banned again.

The problem is, I'm on this server most every day, and it was an admin I've never even heard of before, certainly not a regular, so if he's going to try to be a dick about it......nvm just not going to say anything lol, don't want to get banned again.

You probably made him act like a dick.

Next time just change your tag, or leave and come post a thread.

You acted immature in the situation as well.

I am not getting on your case, as I don't bug people for their tags myself.

But it doesn't matter how long you play or how much you are on.

If you are not wearing the appropriate tag for your position, you will be asked/required to adjust it.

Next time an issue like this arises, bring it to the forums, don't backtalk admins...no matter who they are.

If they are being abusive, get a screenshot or demo, otherwise you are to blame.

Lol, wow. I banned you for 30 minutes for changing your name to Fuck Off when I told you to change your tag from the Veteran HG tag. I'm sorry you've never seen me on before, I do play there, just usually not really early in the day. Next time just be respectful and change your tag like you're asked.