Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Garry's Mod Zombie Survival Direction

MarstonX

hey there, just wanted to express my concern with the current direction of the Zombie Survival Server. Recently, there have been some awesome changes from the HG Community however, there is a Director HG Harle who constantly spams Battle Royale events. This to me is very concerning to the life of not only the server, but the Zombie Survival Genre as a whole. Just wanted to get some sort of clarification on why this is being done so frequently and just by this Mod/Director.

Another thing I'd like to add, which should be completely obvious, is that you guys need to bring back Nacht der Untoten. That is by far the best map ever created for zombie survival and it needs to be brought back into the rotation to breathe some life back into the server, especially after playing 15 to 25 minutes of Battle Royale against my free will, which was forced upon me by HG Harle.

Another thing, the "Let it Snow" remix upon entering the server is dank as fuck.

Thanks signed,

a concerned HG community member and Zombie Survival Enthusiast

• Like 1

Hey there MarstonX,

I appreciate you expressing your concern and i'd like to give my side of it.

Before I even switched the map to ab mall for br events, I made a vote on Rifteen for "replay" or "ab mall br" (will provide screenshot if needed), the vote passed. Hence, the reason why I changed the map and started doing the events.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/scripterharle/games/?tab=recent

I've barely played GMod at all the last month or so and if doing it once/twice a week is constant to you, i'd have to disagree.

Thanks,

A HG Director and Zombie Survival Veteran

• Like 2

Hello,

Events all the time? and only by Harle? Uhh Harle isn't around every day... As he proves, he votes before changing maps or doing events.

Maybe you don't like the vents but we are 90 on the server, not everyone can be satisfied.

"Only by Harle," that's not true. Other staff members occasionally do events to put some fun in the server.

If you think it is necessary to put the "Nacht der Untoten" map back in the voting list, I ask you to make this request in the forum "map and suggestions", the staff will analyze your request, but if it has been removed, it is that either it is not optimized, crashes, does not cade or always the same cades etc.... But to say that this is by far the best map ...

To say that you played against your will at BR for 25 minutes... again, understands that you are not alone on the server, Harle can't satisfy everyone. BR is one of the most popular events because at the moment BR video games are in "fashion". When there's a map you don't like, how do you do it?

As for the music when you join the server, the staff wanted to make a reference to Christmas parties... it lasts 15 seconds when you change map, nothing bad. And you're the first person not to be satisfied.

It's nice to have feedback, I thank you personally.

I wish you a happy holiday season.

The Master ToF

• Like 3