Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Slazenger

DANY YAMZ

1. Abuser name: [HG] Slazenger

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:18076477

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:15 PM

5. PROOF: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFORQJTQ

Goto frame 66000 (about 16:40 in). The guy to the left of me crouches like half a second after me, yet you kill me. :(

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Slazenger, you are great admin. You are always respectful and generally fun to play with. This is not really an abuse report, but I really was not sure where to make the thread. I am not looking to get you banned, T-listed, or anything of the sort. 99% of the time you play fair and do your job right. I just want you to realize that during evil simon, you often kill the wrong players. I realize that it is sometimes hard to tell exactly who was last, but you did it on multiple occasions today and it gets quite frustrating, especially when I tell you next round and you don't apologize. :( Just please try to keep a better lookout of who responds last during evil simon.

Again, I really was not sure where to post this. It is NOT an abuse report, simply just a friendly reminder. I try to make the server better and more fair whenever possible.

Happy gaming! :kill:

-DANY YAMZ

Edited by Slazenger

I try to make the server better and more fair whenever possible.

Well we're out looking to achieve the same thing.

And you're right, freekilling happens, Evil Simon can be confusing for CTs so sometimes we wing it. (I hate being a CT and only do it as a last resort when the CT team is doing really poorly so sometimes I'm a little zero tolerance.)

I apologize for freekilling you if it happened. With the amount of chat spam and everything the was going on it gets hard to keep track of things.

The best thing I can tell you (at least if I do something wrong) is to type in admin chat to me. To do this, simply press u for team chat, then type an @ sign followed by a space and your message. It sends it just to admins and gets my attention better than the spam in chat.

Once again, sorry Dany!

See you on there soon.

Edited by Slazenger

You got slayed one round, and its like your world just ended...

Are you talking about me? It happened multiple times. Everybody makes mistakes and nobody is perfect. I understand that. Evil simon can be confusing at times, but I was simply giving him a friendly reminder in a mature manner.

And thanks for the response Slazenger. I was not aware that you had to type @ while in team chat to speak directly to admins. Next time I will try that.

Everybody makes mistakes and nobody is perfect.

Everybody makes mistakes

Everybody has those days

Everybody knows what, what I'm talkin bout

Everybody gets that way

Everybody makes mistakes

Everybody has those days

Everybody knows what, what I'm talkin bout

Everybody gets that way, yeah!

Nobody's perfect

I gotta work it

Again and again

Til I get it right

Nobody's perfect

You live and you learn it

And if I mess it up sometimes

Nobody's perfect

Back to the point.. Being Lead CT And and admin in JailBreak is very confusing. People Screaming FREEKILLER.. Trying to tell people to freeze reading this reading that.. I try to stick to T when being the only admin.