Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HyperC

ace21111

1. Abuser name: HT|HyperC

2. Their Steam Id: i didnt get it

3. What sever: NTF OFFIce

4. About what time: 5:45pm est

5. PROOF: I dont have any atm besides people in the server. But HyperC hates me because he claims i talk alot of shit which is some what true cause i do get in alot of arguements but in the past 2 weeks ive been going in under different names and i try to be on the low like i dont talk unless someone is blocking or tfing but Hyper just sits there and waits for me to **** up and i just think its lame he can mute me for no reason the worst thing i did was call him a redneck but thats after he muted me i retried 2 rounds later i know i cant bypass thats my fault but still i just think hyperC is to stuck up and its not fair he needs to drop his little grudges the stuff is stupid its a video game and i feel like im in school with all the drama. I know the chances of me winning this report are slim to none but just tell him to stop being on my ass like hes my dad

** View my HLX stats page for office im that sad face thing :( Rank #2 See all my name changes? I try to lay low people just start so yah pz

** I dont want him to lose admin i just want him to lay off its weird how much he waits for me to say something

Edited by ace21111

then maybe you should grow up and stop talking smack, you always seem to talk sh%t everyday i am playing in the server, then you start talking about HT and its cal team failing You have been warned atleast 20times to chill out, car2oon and gambino said that you are just wanting to piss me off well gj...get off your cloud

What is this cloud? you all say im ****y or w.e stop catching feelings where never gonna meet anything i say to you is irrelevant let it fly stop getting hurt like i tell everyone i argue with its not that serious, and car2oon thats your defense the most annoying person on HG? A what ever just lay off me and i wont say shit to you.. you guys can lock this post it setteled its self

pz

I think in this case SS or log would be appropriate. Without it this just comes off as forum spam. I completely agree it's fun to run off HT members when they get pubstarish, but I wouldnt make it an everyday habit if they aren't doing anything to deserve it. Keep the shit talking light and you won't have any problems.

Vandium your penis is soooo small. Seriously I could not imagine anyone having a penis that small until I met you. I wanna build a little shrine to it like those tiny Hawaiian twins who are always singing in Godzilla.

Acceptable

Vandium You are a smelly shit ****. Youre AWPing suck gtfo and get life now.

Not all that acceptable.

Just something to think about.

Edited by piscian

Just something to think about.

I agree with what Piscian said.

But for ace, I think you create more drama for yourself than you own up to.

People are gonna hate, let em hate. But when you flame back, you set yourself up for more flaming from that person as well as others.

Because you don't usually just flame that person back, you flame his abilities, gender, race, etc...which in turn brings others into your drama session.

Just something to chew on. :)

Ignore the haters, play with your own name.

Edited by vandium