Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

{S4F} iHax's Unban Request

{S4F} iHax

1. Your in-game name: {S4F} iHax

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:23676040

5. Reason for ban:I was in the Jailbreak server and my name was [bills] Mays, and then 3 other guy come in and change there name to [bills] and then they start mic spamming and freekillingall the T's...so when they banned them they banned me in the proccess

If you know that you were wrongfully banned, why did u still wait for a month? It's like you were being jailed for something you didn't do, and you just wait til the jail time is over, but later found out that you were life sentenced, and you just come and appeal? Logic does not make sense in ur story.

The demos provided were for minigames, and he was mic spamming for a few seconds in the first one.

yea only a few seconds, not suitable for a permanent, was going to keep an eye on him from the shadows, sheesh hobbes why do you always have to be a keeper of the forest?

yea only a few seconds, not suitable for a permanent, was going to keep an eye on him from the shadows, sheesh hobbes why do you always have to be a keeper of the forest?

Because I like to drop eyes on your trees and watch you masturbate.

(Why would he say that he was on jailbreak and they were freekilling when it happened on minigames?)