Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request - Banned by console?

Bloodbath101

In game name: cal .zebra

Server i was banned on: HG Iceworld 24/7

Banning admin: Console

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:28160051

Reason for ban: I'm not sure...

So i went on the HG Iceworld arena server, and without even loading completely into the server, the console banned me. I have absolutely no idea what it was, i did have HLSS Set up, but i wasn't using it.

- Blood

Edited by Slazenger

so for not even going into the server, without even turning the hax on, i guess im banned. i understand, hax are hax. so i guess im not unbanned.:pepper:

So you agree you have hax?

Maybe they were on..

But the discussion is done

like u said hax are hax

oh ok. so will it be possible for your to unban me? im not going to hack again, im using FPSCheats, and its being going around that VAC is beating the hax atm. so im laying off.

I say no, what u think if we unban everyone that says, "Can you unban me please, I'm done hacking because I can get caught"

And I hope you know VAC doesnt ban instantly like KAC does so you may be VAC banned shortly for ur FPSCheats

Just to clarify, KAC bans go to the central KAC system where it keeps your information and ties it in with the network of KAC servers. You can't just be unbanned.

It detects hacks regardless of their status on your computer (on/off).

Thread closed and tagged.