Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Guest Logic

1. Your in-game name: Taco Bell Staff - Logic

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 Office N00b Training Fac.

3. The Banning admin: [HG] Malkin

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:14452584

5. Reason for ban: I was banned in the office server today for reasons i do not know.

My story - At the end of a round i had died to a flash and a spray and it was Malkin v 3 T's with 2.15 remaining and for 1.5 minutes i watched Malkin do nothing towards an objective and then he died to a T, when he died i said Malkin try an Objective? then the next round he joined the t's and started talking on the mic to me about how he was an important person and he wasn't camping, not saying hes not but he doesn't need to waist the time of people in the server not doing an objective, i left it at that and said nothing. The next game we were playing(30 or so minutes later) the top CT at the time "aeo - cool brees" had died, i was already dead and 6 or so ppl were alive fighting and whenever one of them had died he would called them a baddie or a noob, so i say hey dude how about reading the title of the server? stfu stop calling everyone bad its a noob friendly server, then Malkin came on chat and said Taco Bell stop harrasng everyone, its time for a 5 minute break, and i was banned, i said to myself, ok i am banned for 5 minutes, 2 hours later i still cannot get into any of the servers, was the permanent part of the ban on purpose? because i do not think i deserve a perm ban because i litterally in the time i was on the server said 3-4 lines of text 2, 2 people.

Negatively every time I opened my mouth? i spoke all of 3 times on the server and 1 other when i died and was flashed, i stated "lol flashed :/", as i said he was camping and holding up the game, maybe i shouldn't have said anything but if he wasn't an admin he would have been slayed because he was not doing an objective a LONG time after the motd stated todo so. And with the other guy, i said that because calling 6 people noobs, in a noob training facility server isnt very cool because they missed a shot or threw 1 bad nade... im not saying i was just but for saying 2 things over the coarse of an hour that made some sense is not much of a reason in my book to be baned from all servers when ive been playing with this community for over 2 years. I lost my old email due to getting hacked, lost steam acc all passwords ect, my old name was R e v e n G e.

I will unban since Malkin did not reply.

There is not need to flame people in the server, as you see the outcome.

He had plenty of time to still get the hosties with the timeleft you displayed.

Next time take demo's or get other forms of proof.

Save your rage for your masterbation marathons.

Bring your issues to the boards next time, in a mature fashion.