Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

2 admins abusing i think

Tim

1. Name: HG | md.blur & -hg- moooooooo

2. Steam Id: -hg- mooo- STEAM_0:0:19291030 HG | md.blur - unsure as he left before i got his steam id

3. Server: Jailbreak

4. Reason: Slapping themselves for no reason?

5. Proof: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/264ed307c94ae36210b33b185d106999.dem

6. Comments: I've seen other things that i have questioned about md.blur and him i suppose u could say overusing of admin,

Also i think the motd states that admin chat should only be used to warn players of wrongdoing and such but u can se they were also just talking normally in it, or so it seems to me. I took no action. Just recorded :)

Lol tim, you were the one who threatened me and pedobear for talking in admin only chat LOL

Patrick ill say this one last time, i never said anything to u or pedo and if u think u have a story then post it with proof otherwise gtfo im tired of u harassing me in every forum im in with that crap...

Patrick ill say this one last time, i never said anything to u or pedo and if u think u have a story then post it with proof otherwise gtfo im tired of u harassing me in every forum im in with that crap...

ROFLWUT? This happened like 2 hours ago, im not harrasing you as this is the only thread ive said that. I don't even care, I was just saying you thought me and pedo were talking in (all) chat when it was admin only.

i wasnt abusing it.. i slapped myself a few times b4 the cell doors were open as the round had just begun.. its not like i was going anywhere also i was testing it.

unless there was a way for me to shove myself down that toilet or sink while slapping myself I dont see how it was being abused.

tim this is the second time youve opened an abuse thread about an admin slapping themselves, and if i recall i told you to ask the admin why he was doing it first? or if you had paid attention the explanation was given, he slapped himself yes but killed himself. did this ruin your jailbreak experience or anyone elses?

i really cant make this anymore clear then day but NOT ABUSE.

edit* also yea they are talking in admin chat but not spamming it with crap and offensive material, its perfectly fine for admins to be friendly or is that a problem. next abuse thread for QQ will be simply deleted.

Edited by Weeman