Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Aubrey unban request

aubrey87

1. Couch_Potato

2. Crackhouse

3. HG | Grizzly

4. STEAM_0:0:25143312

5. For some reason, I logged on today after signing up for admin. on this server, I signed up for admin because I play on this server all the time, it is my absolute favorite to play on, and found that I had been banned. This seemed really odd to me, so I went to the site that he console directed me to, and saw that I was accused of cheating. I am very sorry to whomever came to this conclusion, and don't know why they would do so, but I find cheating actually ruins the game. That is actually why I purchased admin, because I see people cheating all the time, and have always wanted to do something about it, since it really does ruin the gaming experience. I am very sorry if it came off as I was cheating, but I promise I was not. After all, why would I be willing to pay $15 a month if I were just going to cheat. Lol. I wouldnt even know how to if it was allowed. I'm not that good of a computer person. Thank you so much for your time and consideration on this, and have a wonderful day.

Edited by Moto