Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Invis Butcher?

eXfro

So I was playing zs_evacuated_town_v2 and was killed wave one by a Butcher that was completely invisible other than the knife. I noticed once the butcher was killed he respawned as a normal zombie but was no longer invisible. I asked the player had picked up any crates and they said none at all. I think there must be some sort of bug. The next wave the same player went butcher again and was not invisible so I'm not sure what up. I was playing a map earlier as well where Bansheeshrek had a cade that was taken out by an invisible butcher as well. I believe he assumed it was invis from a crate but think that might not be the case. My only thought is perhaps its something to do with the spawn protection.

I would say to either get rid of the invis spawn protection or make it less transparent since it can be really annoying when it bugs out like that, Ive had multiple times where nightmares are invisible and with their hitboxes it gets really hard to even shoot them.

What? Doesn't change hitbox box. They are still pretty easy too see either way sooo...