Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Banned] STEAM_0:1:20495117 ("•Green" aka "support love, not by gender")

Dynasty

1. Hackers name: Green

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:20495117

3. Server: office NTF

4. Reason of ban: Being a dickface, once again.

5. Proof: http://hellsgamers.hlstatsx.com/?mode=chathistory&player=901871&page=3

Once again, causing problems.

I forget what happened with the whole 'mutt' thing, but I'm sure as hell green needs to stop.

He was banned for it previously, why does he continue?

hahahaa I called Car2oon a mutt because he looks like a dog first of all

2nd How was I being racist? I never said the n word at all in that whole chat, I was saying that about black people because smurfing was calling me mexican (which im not) so what the hell is the deal here? He says the n word and gets off and I talk about black people and I get banned?..

Pathetic....

So the new rules on the HG servers are

1. Do not **** with Car2oon he deep throats the admins so he can do whatever.

2. Only black people can say the n word

3. You can not be a dick on the HG servers anymore

mk if that's the new rules then put it on the motd.

Edited by green
Uhm cause I can?

We let alot of stuff go in the servers. When one person is causing so much drama that the council and staff are bombarded with pm's and such complaining about one person, it is a real problem.

You have worn out your welcome. First, and second.

Go away.

You lost. You got another chance, and you blow it. You can't stop insulting other players. We are not going to have this. There is to much shit like that going on in office. IT IS GOING TO STOP! Your just couldn't keep your mouth close all because you can't stand one person raping the clark out of you.... Lawl, GL at NoobGalor.

Uh oh so I can't talk anymore on the server either? :o

Lol ok so why was I banned?

If it's for being a "dick face" that's the stupidest reason ever -.-

I flipped back a few pages on your chat I really didnt see a single nice thing said or even reasonable trash talk

hahahaa I called Car2oon a mutt because he looks like a dog first of all

2nd How was I being racist? I never said the n word at all in that whole chat, I was saying that about black people because smurfing was calling me mexican (which im not) so what the hell is the deal here? He says the n word and gets off and I talk about black people and I get banned?..

Pathetic....

So the new rules on the HG servers are

1. Do not **** with Car2oon he deep throats the admins so he can do whatever.

2. Only black people can say the n word

3. You can not be a dick on the HG servers anymore

mk if that's the new rules then put it on the motd.

He is right about car2oon though, He gets admins to come in and mute/kick and slay people who he doesn't like idk why he just doesn't buy it,. Probably because he would lose it.

You get bombarded with pm's about me?! HAHAH yea ok... probably from like 2 people that are herbs and have no life

And I love how you think it's me that's is the problem

go ahead and keep me banned but banning one person for insulting another person on the internet isnt going to do anything to stop it

You should just put a rule up that says no insulting other people so people wont be like uhh wtf why did I get banned?

And when you tell them you will sound like a dumbass.

Get off of our servers, better yet get some professional help.

You got built of anger issues from previous child abuse.

:own3d::own3d::own3d::own3d:

guys, wtf i wanted to see what he said. u shouldnt edit his words inless u quote it or something first so i can see it

P.S:

screenshot due to HLstats resetting:

d50d2f8b31c83666c2a2458e1a7dbf62.PNG

P.S. #2:

previous time when we told him not to use mutt as an insult because it is taken by car2oon as racist, and we have already went over it:

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5026#post5026