Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Well, its up to you guys..

ThingamajiG

1. Your in-game name: ThingamajiG

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 crackhouse deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: Don't know

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:73488

5. Reason for ban: I was told I use an aimbot, I was told I cheat, I was mocked, then I was told I cheated some more.

I suppose I play on your server a good bit, some times with two other buddies. I am better than average and I play pretty aggressive. I don't know what to say really, where every body goes its extremely predictable, and so people get annoyed when they keep going to the same places and dying. After a few minutes of random people saying that "thingamajig" hacks, eventually it took over the mics, when I went to defend myself, well, it didn't work. I did not call anyone any names, but I suppose people would think I had an attitude when I would say things like "fine, go ahead and ban me then". Well, someone is just going to know my id, and when I come back, it'll all start all over again.

I am 24 years old, I've played more than enough counter-strike on a high level, another wards, I always wanted to get better, so I did. I am a grown man, I don't think I need to prove anything by cheating in a chaotic death match server to feed some geeky need of pissing people off. I've been playing on this same id since forever,.. all I know is, whether anyone from that event wants to believe me or not, I will never get "caught" or "vaced" or any of that, because... I have never cheated in counter-strike.

I never say a word in your server, I never type in your server, I just play. That was the first time I've talked on my mic in your server. I really enjoyed that server, and I think that was one of the best source death match servers I've seen. It is always full, popular and kickass. I'll miss it.

Edited by Slazenger