Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request.

Sublime

1. Your in-game name:-hg-Sublime

2. Server that you were banned on: Crackhouse Deathmath

3. The Banning admin:Not sure. was not warned, dident see any admins on at the time.

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:27056101

5. Reason for ban:

I believe the reason i was banned from HG crackhouse was because it may look like i wall, I was on CT side camping as always and prefireing as always, ive been playing on the server for about 2 months and i was ranked first when i was banned. (not that that matters) On crackhouse i tend to prefire all the time because thats just what i do that how i get great scores, i also prefire on the room where T side camps CT spawn. Ive always been nothing but a respecful player and person when it comes to this Gaming Community, and im sure any admin or member that knows me knows that as well. I dont spam chack and nor do i have any offensive sprays. I love this gaming community i havent played on any other servers since i started playing CSS again. i just started playing CSS about 3 months ago on this account. my 5 digit got banned about 6-7 months ago and i decided to stop playing for a while and i just got started back and found Hells Gamers and i havent see anyhting thing else like it, its a great community that im glad im apart of, I Use to be in Cal, i was cal i and i was one of the top ranked players. im no where near as good as i use to be but im getting there. Ive always been a stand up person in everything i do, i dont hack nor will i ever. No matter what decission is made i will still respect this community, but please keep in mind that all i do is prefire and watch my radar all the time.

Thanks Matt. aka Sublime

Edited by Seboard