Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

|Team^ ЖїЃЃЗŘ|ʝøԊת

Slazenger

1. Abuser name: |Team^ ЖїЃЃЗŘ|ʝøԊת

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:26452033

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 11:05

5. PROOF: 20 people + loads of screenies + demos (to be posted by admins and players)

6. I was alerted to this admin abusing yesterday, mass slapping, abusing chat, and other things. I didn't have time to observe due to other obligations. Today, I get half a dozen people come to me when I log on saying how there's a crazy admin abuser in Jailbreak. I went in undercover, observed, he would not stop slapping people (who did not want to be slapped), and abusing other functions. He does not deserve to be an admin after two days of this.

It would be interesting to review the server logs and see exactly what he did and the number of times he did it. He was completely and utterly disrupting gameplay and didn't seem to care.

I banned for two hours to end the server mayhem and consulted with Richie.

Please remove him before we don't have any players left on the server.

Edited by Soccercrazy

Just so you know, you said loads of screenies and demos, but I do not see one.

People words can't be used as proof here. If you have demos/ss, upload them here and I'm sure he will lose his admin.

Everyone's sorting their images and demos and uploading them as we speak. I came in and observed for a minute and saw more than I needed to. They've got the proof. I know a few are getting things together as we speak.

Here's my demo after I'd been in for about a minute...you see him spam slapping, people complaining about him slapping them and then when they landed they lost health, and you see him slapping lead CT repeatedly.

And then you see me asking for proof.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/f3bf0f4e8d30318ef21ecbf295c3df25.dem

Edit: And you see me forgetting to end the demo so you get 5 minutes of it recording nothing. ^^

Thanks for taking care of this so quickly guys.

Edited by Slazenger

Demo, tried taking about 5 screenies, all failed dunno why. But they all came from the demo.

When i joined he was slapping Vagina around the map in obstacle then continued to do it for about 2 or 3 rounds.

Have sent Slaz the demo cuz my pc is acting up :S

:drugs:

You couldn't give it a normal ban time? It had to be one week?

Better than having him causing trouble. 1 ban is more easily removed than 40 if he bans everyone on the server and it's easier to remove one ban than try to get players back who might leave because of the abuse. =P

post_new.gif [28-11, 12:50] [HG] **Roy** HELP!!! Im in jailbreak (P.S. I'm a gay homo) and there is a kid caller Team Kitter, saying he is going to ban a bunch of ppl

post_new.gif [28-11, 12:50] [HG] **Roy** wait...

post_new.gif [28-11, 12:50] [HG] **Roy** theres a thread that sayd he shoulndt have admin

post_new.gif [28-11, 12:50] [HG] **Roy** wtf? REMOVE THIS DUDE'S ADMIN NAO PLEASE!!!!

post_new.gif [28-11, 12:55] [HG] **Roy** dude.. he is slapping ppl... can someone stop this slap massacre?

Edit:

Blade's demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?yeimrgzizma

@ Crosshair: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013169794 ---- I added him after banning him for the abuse the first time so I could talk to him about it, he hasn't accepted.

I gave ttam his admin name now, so hopefully it will be taken care of.

Edited by Slazenger