Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Sketchy

n1ckkkkk

1. Abuser name: [HG] Sketchy

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:19239090

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: Constantly?

5. PROOF:

BanList

Conversation he had with -hg- ©®(+)sshai® -

6a09de19ecffba4a9f50895af9722aea.png

Had Console Askin him to go on Forums to make reports but console only holds so much

Maybe we can get logs?

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

This is mostly so either those people get unbanned or he makes reports for them

The reason for 1day bans was freekilling and that seems way to long ofa punishment

Edited by Seboard

Banned one for hacking as well on jb for a week, no report.

https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=122&advType=admin

A fricking ton of 4hr, 1 day, and 1 week bans, no reports.....

This is pretty poor. 203 bans total, with half of them requiring a report, yet none of them have reports...

And I thought I was slacking!

the person i did not report for hacking was because if he was going to hack in here HE WOULDNT FILE A UNBAN. :push: (as crosshair stated he also mentioned that he had the demo..and if this was true why would there be a problem?)

I know nobody will FILE 1 report per ban. i did mess up and i apologize and will step up my game.

1 day bans today were constant freekillers. i always go undercover and when they freekill for 5 rounds straight i do think they deserve the worse. Usually i dont do 1 days...apologies...

(2 out of the 4 (one day bans i did today) had other previous bans before...)

I'm not going to sit here here and blame anything for what my responsibility was. Once again i apologize.

Edited by K!wi

the person i did not report for hacking was because if he was going to hack in here HE WOULDNT FILE A UNBAN. :push: (as crosshair stated he also mentioned that he had the demo..and if this was true why would there be a problem? sure i did not report but it was a logic reason...)

I know nobody will FILE 1 report per ban. i did mess up and i apologize and will step up my game.

1 day bans today were constant freekillers. i always go undercover and when they freekill for 5 rounds straight i do think they deserve the worse. Usually i dont do 1 days...apologies...

(2 out of the 4 (one day bans i did today) had other previous bans before...)

I really apologize and i know i will try harder to make reports.

What's with all of your name changes? I think that's your third one in four months.

i also do understand that it is my responsibility to make ban reports / t - list request...im sorry if i disappointed you guys and im nothing but honest here...sorry once again..

edit: i also ban people with reason and have yet seen anyone come to the forums and make an unban request..

Edited by K!wi

edit: i also ban people with reason and have yet seen anyone come to the forums and make an unban request..

That's not the point. The whole purpose for ban reports is so that IF someone does come on the forums and posts an unban request, staff/council has something to look at to determine if they should be unbanned or not.

Administrating a server isn't all fun and games, and as boring as writing out ban reports can be, they are an important part of being an admin.

Just my two pennies.

That's not the point. The whole purpose for ban reports is so that IF someone does come on the forums and posts an unban request, staff/council has something to look at to determine if they should be unbanned or not.

Administrating a server isn't all fun and games, and as boring as writing out ban reports can be, they are an important part of being an admin.

Just my two pennies.

what he said.

And if we see that you are still banning people without reports, actions will be taken.

/thread