Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin doesnt know MOTD

docpain

"-hg- ©®(+)sshai®" STEAM_0:0:28348184 04:49 92 0 active

slayed me today for killing him after he knifed a CT

he said the CT was in his way, and i freekilled him.

As i tried to inform him, in the MOTD it says that if a CT runs in the way of a T and the T knifes him, the T is considered a rebel. Unless, the T was order to knife previously and the CT purposely turned him rebel. (That was not the case here, as the T's were NOT order to knife). So, -hg- ©®(+)sshai® turned rebel willingly and I shot him.

I am not trying to say he's admin abusing, however before he enforces the motd (and anyone else) please be sure to read it.

Thank you~

Doc.Pain

PS: instead of slaying me, you should have slayed the CT for baiting.

Edited by Artillery

Use a template, get some proof.

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What sever:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Refer to here for more information: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14566

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

Why dont you also post your side of the story ^^ since you commented? There's no proof and no template but judging on what was said you were wrong to knife him and then slay after you was killed. If lead ct does not give permission it is not allowed. IF you were already knifing and he walked by that would be fine..:homer:

red people die. if your red any ct can kill u and its not a freekill.

"CTs may ONLY shoot rebels (red skin, blatant disobeyers, or Ts who failed to follow rules). However, there are times when Ts may be red and are not considered to be rebelling. Be sure the terrorist rebelled before you shoot them. If you shoot and they are not a rebel, you may be slayed. "

Sorry Pitbull, but that's not always true.

crosshair has also abused his powers on me many times for supposedly freekilling. lmk if u want a demo

That's because you USUALLY do freekill. Last night I apologized for slaying you, my headphones were dying so static started kicking in, and I thought I heard "TO BIG CAGE" not "IN", you shot 3 guys inside and I thought it was a fk.

I apologized for it and slayed myself the next round as well too.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see why you knifed him in the first place. If he was a blatant baiter why not slay him after he left the crowd? If you knifed him you should of known some point during the round someone might of killed you, for example if you were stacked with a rebeler; that wouldn't be good news.

Also if you just knifed him as soon as he got in your way, that would be considered as a rebellion act; you out of all people should know this.

6724a2820e790e400c52d076e51843b0.jpg

Edited by ricky2442