Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Appeal

Ducky(:

1. Your in-game name: Ducky(:

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Minigames

3. The Banning admin: Lt.Awesome

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:18604636

5. Reason for ban: "Inappropriate Language"

And Thanks to [HG] Feral for all his help in trying to help me make an appeal. I say you should award him with something like a +Rep or something haha idk! (:

Edited by Seboard

I was the baning admin.

O was very surprised at the banning of Ducky, as he has been a regular, I was told by one of his good friends (feral) that he was drunk, and he talked on his mic, and he did infact sound very drunk, he had a slurred voice and everything, as well as somethings he said... was complte gibberish.

I say an unban, I think he might have learned his lesson, but it's up to staff/council on this

Sorry lord, I don't recall seeing anywhere where it says you can make that call.

Ducky, thank you for coming and apologizing. We have a pretty much zero tolerance rule for racism, so next time you are drunk and you aren't sure if you can control what you say, please stay off our servers for the night. Next time your vacation will be permanent.

Unbanned.

EDIT:

Slaz:

1. By the looks of it, he made an account called ducky, but got caught up in an email problem, so I assume he just made a new name

2. He said he was drunk. It's quite possible he didn't know what he did

3. He put quotes around it because he quoted it from the ban list.

Everyone needs to not jump on people asking for unbans. He came in here politely, didn't make any demands, and even thanked someone for helping him. I don't see anything rude in his post.