Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unjust ban

Hamhugger

1. Your in-game name: ham Biscuit

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbkreak server

3. The Banning admin: Not too sure but he began with an R if I remember correctly.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:996340

5. Reason for ban: I guess i was switched to t and was told to stay on t (I have no recollection of anyone ever telling me that). I kept being free killed and I repeatedly told admins who it was each time and nothing was being done so I got fed up with it and switched to CT where I can't be free killed. During one round I went to shoot a rebel but I got a double headshot on another innocent T. It wasn't purposely done and I would of slayed myself if I was told to. One of your admins told me to switch back to T since I was forced to T and I told him the situation I was in earlier when I was on T and why i switched to CT. That's when he banned me with no warning.

Edited by Slazenger

it's a kick, then a ban...

Depending on the situation you can bypass certain steps. Like for complete assholes who disregard many of our rules, we don't warn them, and then kick them, and then temp ban them, and then permaban them. Just be able to back it up and post it on the forums.

They get warned...if they don't heed, they get a permaban.

It's all based on a situation-to-situation analysis. You have to do what's right for the current situation you are in, whatever needs to be done.

Edited by Slazenger

It's all based on a situation-to-situation analysis. You have to do what's right for the current situation you are in, whatever needs to be done.

Just make sure you have proof of the situation to back up your perm bans.

It is always good to leave a note for perm bans, so you remember why you banned them. (and so we know as well)

It also makes it easier to find the demo or screenshots you were suppose to take. :)

His 1 hour ban was not an issue, it just becomes an issue when temp bans are issued too frequently.

Sometimes temp bans are being placed before a kick. And usually a kick suffices with most people.

If they come back and rage on you for a kick, you can go straight for the lengthy bans then. (plus it helps you determine the type of player you are dealing with)

Edited by vandium