Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unnamed STEAM_0:1:13223291

Kinta

1. Name: unnanmed

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:13223291

3. Server: 24/7 Crackhouse DM

4. Reason: Wallhack

5. Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/file/m1zlyzdwzjm/kinta.dem

6. Comments: Skip to 12000 TIC. watch with r_drawothermodels 2 and at about 58%-60% speed. You'll notice he does this rocking motion to kind of keep himself focused on enemies potentially dangerous. Looks like he's had quite the experience walling.

Edited by Artillery

This is my demo of the same guy. I thought it would be better to just consolidate the ban requests in the same thread instead of wasting time and space of a new thread.

1. Name: unnanmed

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:13223291

3. Server: 24/7 Crackhouse DM

4. Reason: Wallhack

5. Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?dn3dz3wcjhq

6. Comments: it's hard to tell at times but there is definitely something fishy about this guy. i witnessed things that are consistent with what kinta said in his comment about his little weaving motion, looking like he is seeing through walls or something to observe where the other players are headed and what they are doing as far as exposing themselves. And it seams as if sometimes his scoped-shots are just short or not correctly pin-pointing the target, yet he gets the kill, causing me to speculate about autoaim as well.

He very well might be. He looks suspicious in a few areas, but the autoaim looks more the result of lag between the unnamed and the player demoing.

The fact that he has the name "unnamed" is a little suspicious of course...but his tendency to "roll" his mouse at some of the targets could either be walling or just watching common places for the other team to be.

Hard to tell.

Edited by Slazenger

Figured I should stop by here after seeing a few admins demo me yesterday. I think it's pretty obvious I don't aimbot. I miss plenty of shots, sometimes several in a row. Flick shots just look faster when somebody else is demoing.

I assume by "weaving motion" you mean where I swing left and right rapidly. I'd think that was obvious why I do it. It's deathmatch, can't just go looking 1 direction and not expect to get shot in the back. As for walls, I play a lot of crackhouse. It's not hard to figure out obvious spots and where to aim.

Edited by unnamed-

Figured I should stop by here after seeing a few admins demo me yesterday. I think it's pretty obvious I don't aimbot. I miss plenty of shots, sometimes several in a row. Flick shots just look faster when somebody else is demoing.

If by "weaving motion" you mean where I move my mouse from side to side, that's just a habbit to stay alert. As for walls, I play a lot of crackhouse. It's not hard to figure out obvious spots and where to aim.

Howd you know they demo u

and he was banned from another crackhouse server for some randy shot. I read the thread. I also, like how he mentions playing crackhouse a lot and knowing when to shoot and yet he only really scopes in when there's a good reason to.

and he was banned from another crackhouse server for some randy shot. I read the thread. I also, like how he mentions playing crackhouse a lot and knowing when to shoot and yet he only really scopes in when there's a good reason to.
Might have been worth mentioning that I was unbanned from that server after they reviewed the demo..:huh: