Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for unapparent reasons

Invidious

The title of the post is wrong because I found out why I was banned.

1. Your in-game name: Invidious

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training

3. The Banning admin: imonlyheretocarry* Admin Name: HG | HeadShot2

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:375484

5. Reason for ban: On the global ban list it says admin disrespect, the person who banned me started talking shit to me and threatened me about kicking / banning me for masking my rates when I was lagging. I was unsure of him being a real admin so I talked shit back and I recieved a ban.

No ban report has been posted...

Edited by Slazenger

5. Reason for ban: On the global ban list it says admin disrespect, the person who banned me started talking shit to me and threatened me about kicking / banning me for masking my rates when I was lagging. I was unsure of him being a real admin so I talked shit back and I recieved a ban.

No ban report has been posted...

Ok 1st off buddy, I didn't start anything. I asked you once, to fix your lag, cause your were tele all over. You said you were uploading. I was ok with that. Then you go and mess up your rates, which make it worst for everyone else. I asked you to fix it, you did. Then you go and change it back????

Thats when I told you, you have one round to fix it - because I'm not gonna be playing games with you all night.

You were find after that, said a few bad things to me, but whatever, I let it go. Then I shot you because you were trying to knife me. I said nice try with the knife, and thats why you decided to be disrepectful???? I dont understand, but whatever.

Your ban is over, dont QQ over something you know you did, and try to blame it on others, and saying you didn't earn the ban.