Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] PwNeD__0+ does not know the MOTD -

docpain

"[HG] PwNeD__0+" STEAM_0:1:20018376

Slayed me after I shot him when he knifed a CT during their transport to top of big cage. I tried to tell him he was not right to have done that and he muted me almost causing a total mutiny among the terrorists and making me look like a free killer because I did not know they could not hear my orders.

Please, can you admins, make sure to read the MOTD. This is getting really annoying.

Edited by Slazenger

"[HG] PwNeD__0+" STEAM_0:1:20018376

Slayed me after I shot him when he knifed a CT during their transport to top of big cage. I tried to tell him he was not right to have done that and he muted me almost causing a total mutiny among the terrorists and making me look like a free killer because I did not know they could not hear my orders.

Please, can you admins, make sure to read the MOTD. This is getting really annoying.

If a CT is running in the path of a T in transit, the T may not knife them or else they will be considered a rebel unless the T was knifing before the CT was near. In that case, the CT is at fault for running through their knife purposely.

Exactly what happened

PWNED, you were not ordered to knife. You were knifing of your own free volition. So you can not hold me responsible. The rule only applies if a CT has ordered the T to knife continuously and it caused the T to become rebel. Since that order was NOT given, it is your own fault for knifing the CT, rebelling and being killed.

I slay for for going into T designated area you say wow admin with a grudge lol

Why els would you slay me failure

then you come back

Then you say i would record you but it makes me lag

then i rebel and you say i used teleport command

You just dont stop do you

The t's were order to go to the corners of the big cage. I was at the top of the ladder of big cage, not even on the roof of it and you slayed me. That hinted that you had a problem with me and you kicked me for saying so

Then i returned and you ran into the teleporter to armory. I followed after your footsteps immediately, and you were not in armory so i jumped down into vent and you were not there either. I dont know how you could have ran that fast even to the first entrance that leads to knife arena, you still did not have that kind of lead on me.

if you did not use admin teleport, im sorry, but dont call me a failure and act cool about it then kick me if i do the same to you.

The t's were order to go to the corners of the big cage. I was at the top of the ladder of big cage, not even on the roof of it and you slayed me. That hinted that you had a problem with me and you kicked me for saying so

Then i returned and you ran into the teleporter to armory. I followed after your footsteps immediately, and you were not in armory so i jumped down into vent and you were not there either. I dont know how you could have ran that fast even to the first entrance that leads to knife arena, you still did not have that kind of lead on me.

if you did not use admin teleport, im sorry, but dont call me a failure and act cool about it then kick me if i do the same to you.

You come here and cause nothing but trouble.

You

Proof or gtfo plz k thx

There's nothing we can do until we get proof of some sort regarding this incident or others. If you guys want to debate this out, please do it in PMs or through Steam. If you have something to add to this abuse report, post it. If not, let it be.

Tagged.

If you did not give an order "No knifing" and pwned was knifing and a CT walked through it, he was not a rebel.

So essentially this abuse report is not really valid unless you have proof of something else he did which you commented about earlier.

Edit: With the spamming that's occuring, closed and tagged. If another issue comes up, please let everyone know.

Edited by Slazenger