Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

McLovin Christmas in July Event Summery

McLovin

McLovin Christmas in July

Christmas but in JULY

General Event Info

Event Calendar

Event Host(s): HG | McLovin [L]

Event Manager: HG | McLovin [L]

Event Streamer: none.

Leadership Present:

• HG | McLovin [L]
  • HG | Talbot
  • [HG] Snowymaur
  • [HG] Timmothy [S]
  • [HG] Jareth [S]
  • [HG] a white Kleiner [S]
  • [HG] Bansheeshriek

Clan Members Present:

• -hg- Follium
  • -hg- Kitsune
  • -hg- Droge
  • -hg- Sodogoggo
  • -hg- Killer Queen
  • [HG] Mr Killer
  • [HG] Destiny
  • [HG] Lynxx
  • [HG] Silent
  • [HG] Hundreds
  • [HG] Lambs
  • [HG] NonT
  • [HG] Welchnome
  • [HG] Bert

Friends of HG Present:

• 90+ Friends

Number of Attendees: 90+

Event Feedback

Friends of HG Feedback:

• Fast : I love Christmas events especially in July!
  • ItsTommy : Ed Edd n Eddie event, Pinata event, Sandtrap, and more McLovin Events literally had the server full everytime! Cant wait til actual Christmas time!

Clan Members Feedback:

• [HG] Destiny : Besides sleep deprivation of being on the server 10 – 15 hours a day the event was just addicting, we need more events.
  • -hg- Droge : GUN GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED AS WELL, but I had so much fun, Thanks McLovin!

Leadership Feedback:

• [HG] Banshee : The santa suit made admins a target.. but I gotta say awesome event needs to be longer next time.

Prizes & More

Prizes: None.

Videos/Screenshots: None.

Additional Info:

Zombie Survival community has evolved into a community that want admins to be more interactive with the players instead of being their to police them. Events like these create population, not just because of point gain, it is because of how much fun the players have on the server which makes them keep wanting to come back onto the server. I do believe that there  might be a specific day of the week where events can happen without involving HGCE such as “Terrible Tuesdays” and “Thriller Thursdays”, but those are ideas I will doc up for a later date. Overall, I am going to pat myself on the back because seems like everyone enjoyed my very first event hosted with HGCE. Thank you Mack for giving me a shot!

• Like 2