Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request: My little cousin...

pprovo1

1. Your in-game name: MONEY = BITCHES

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Office Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com |

3. The Banning admin: Bullet in the Head

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:11064925

5. Reason for ban: I left my computer on, my little cousin ( I hate having family in for the holidays) got onto my account and starting running amuck on this server. Please reconsider this banning, Thank you.

Edited by Slazenger

You are responsible for your own account.

• Excuses:
    The ones where you say a brother/grandma/dog/blade of grass has done WONT WORK. Even if that was the case, it is your fault for letting them get on your account. WE WONT UNBAN/UN T-LIST FOR THIS EXCUSE!!!. Just be honest with us.
  • Be Honest:
    This will get you far. It will show us you have learned from what you did wrong and we will be able to trust you. Everyone has their own mistakes and if you own up to them then you will have a chance to get an unban/removal (Depends on circumstance).

1. Your in-game name: MONEY = BITCHES

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Office Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com |

3. The Banning admin: Bullet in the Head

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:11064925

5. Reason for ban: I left my computer on, my little cousin ( I hate having family in for the holidays) got onto my account and starting running amuck on this server. Please reconsider this banning, Thank you.

How did he "run a muck" in the office server?

*edit* Ahh.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=82792#post82792

We don't need to warn you, the MOTD already does that.

Edited by vandium