Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Report: MONEY = BITCHES STEAM_0:0:11064925

Bullet in the head

1. Name: MONEY = BITCHES

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:11064925

3. Server: Office DM

4. Reason: racism

5. Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gm0mdmztmyy/racism.dem

I warned this guy twice about racism not being allowed on the server started my demo and less than a minuet later he continued to go on.

tick 3000 but the demo is only 56sec long

Edited by Artillery

What you guys don't understand is that I went out for a little bit left my computer on after playing with my friend. My cousin hopped on my vacant computer after this and started playing around on my account. My friend was the one who had informed me of all of this and that's why I put up this unban request. I understand that what my cousin said was wrong, but even with that I didn't see a warning in that demo. And plus my friend who was in the game with my cousin, shouldn't have been banned/kicked or w/e happened to him. All I'm asking for is for you guys to reconsider this banning, I don't need to be unbanned right away, but consider the evidence and the reason my cousin was banned.

Look dude I came to this forum thinking you guys were cool and would understand my situation. I didn't realize I was going to be barraged with questions like I'm some crazy lying psycho that is conspiring to ruin your servers. Yes it is my friend, yes it was my cousin on the account, yes I believe the banning on my account was overkill. It's really not even worth it at this point.

Epic thread. Whenever it comes down to a situation like this on our forums, it always seems to end the same way; the guy and his "Friend/cousin/daughter/sister/dog/kitchen sink/refrigerator/grandma" being banned.

Agreed.

This situation would have been solved within minutes had it been legit.