Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAYS

clearlynotjake

Hello Hellsgamers!

My family celebrates Christmas and exchanged gifts tonight and I NEED to share one specific thing I received.  My sister painted Squidward's "Bold and Brash" and I'm so fucking excited that she gave it to me.  So I thought I'd start this thread and see what anyone else receive(s/d) for Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.

boldandbrash.jpg

boldandbrashoriginal.jpg

Edited by clearlynotjake
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

We're not doing our family Christmas until just after the new year because of various circumstances, but I know I'm getting some clothes :P which I completely welcome because I hate buying clothes 

Edited by Lucas15
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucas15 said:

We're not doing our family Christmas until just after the new year because of various circumstances, but I know I'm getting some clothes :p which I completely welcome because I hate buying clothes 

Yeah I've decided I'm some variation of an old man now and I enjoy getting clothes.   I got some new flannels (not Christmas gift related), but they're so nice and warm and what not.  It makes me happy.  :D

• Like 2

Update: So far I received some shirts, a customized cup, a new bag, a Nintendo Switch, and a few games for it. I used to have a Switch but sold it when I needed the money. My grandmother remembered me saying I wish I hadn't sold it so she bought me a new one. I love that woman.

2 hours ago, Lucas15 said:

Update: So far I received some shirts, a customized cup, a new bag, a Nintendo Switch, and a few games for it. I used to have a Switch but sold it when I needed the money. My grandmother remembered me saying I wish I hadn't sold it so she bought me a new one. I love that woman.

Oooh I gotta play my switch more. That's nice