Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:19936691 ("Advertenc!a`")

Advertencia

My name is Advertenc!a` for my ingame name and i was banned form HG office cerpintext banned me i dont know why STEAM_0:1:19936691 im really not sure why he banned me maybe he thought i was walling but i dont even no how to wall so im guessing that because that is the last time when green banned me so im not sure

Well it is funny how one day you suck and the next day you're getting the same KDR I get.
dude blackeyes havent i been doing good for a long time

my god u think im walling because i kill u all the time so stfu u suck u can really only use the awp u cant really use any automatics besause everytime u try to use automatics u get killed by me or some other douche

Edited by Advertencia

Advert blackin out on blackeyes wont get you unbanned trust me i know lol but at one point i was iffy about you when you would nail me right in the face from completely opposite sides of the map but i would come in with noob names like coolguy or something dumb and spec you and you did the same shit but it looked 100% legit I think you should be unbanned just dont keep snapping on people on forums or you will have a shitty reputation like me lol gl

Actually I'm very good with m4 and ak but I choose not to use it. I in fact get better kdr with m4 and ak so please don't talk trash. Also I didn't say you hack I said it's funny how you got the same KDR I get out of no where and start doing good over night.

I banned this walling asshole, but I was too busy in the last couple of days to find this thread.

I've actually banned him twice, but i dont know how he got unbanned the first time.

In the pack of demos, the demos with names like advertencia2-1 and 2-2, etc are demos i took of him AFTER i had already banned him once.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/15/168705/advertencia.zip

The most convincing demos are advertencia8.dem and advertencia2-3 and 2-4, if i recall correctly.

Alright, I watched 2-3, 2-4, and 8 demos. Demo 2-3 is totally discredited due to the fact the kid he killed shot the awps once or twice and the sound is very distinguishable in game. 2-4 and 8 were iffy for me because he might just have professional gaming headphones so it's up to you guys. Also, I didn't look at the other demos in the folder lol. Good Luck! =^)