Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recent Activity

DAPPERxDUCK

Hey guys just a quick update about my recent decline in activity.

As you all know, we recently started pushing out the COVID-19 vaccinations (Moderna and Pfizer). Those of you that have conversed with me know that I'm a Combat Medic in the active duty Army and currently work at a clinic inside the Pentagon. Once the vaccines were approved for distribution, this meant that we were greenlit to start doing all the VIPs in the building (4 star generals, SECDEF, etc.) As of last week, we are now doing vaccinations for more general population from about 6am until about 4-5pm averaging about 400 shots a day (on a regular day, there are 27,000+ people inside the Pentagon). If that didn't keep us busy enough, then that whole Capitol siege happened and well, that meant we were on standby to provide medical in the event something happened on inauguration day. Luckily, all was quiet for us and we wound up having a fairly uneventful day. On top of that, I've been doing quite a bit of schoolwork since I'm at the end of a term and also being a dad of course! Hopefully I'll be back to playing more in the future, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up and let you know I'm definitely still around! 

Much love,

Chris

• Like 2

Just now, Lucas15 said:

As always your real life is priority over us. I respect what you do brother. Stay safe!

If you know you'll be gone entirely for a while, remember to post an LOA - https://hellsgamers.com/forums/forum/838-leave-of-absence/

Oh definitely not long enough for an LOA, just giving an update! I went from playing almost daily to just once or twice the last two weeks. Hopefully things will be balancing out and I'll be seeing more play time this week!

• Like 1