Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Arizona Cardinals Sign JJ Watt

Benz

• Executive Council

It is official! The Arizona Cardinals have signed JJ Watt from the Houston Texans. Arizona's defense just became much more dangerous going into this upcoming season. What are everyone's thoughts and predictions for the cardinals? Who else do you think they will add to their roster? What do you think their record will be this upcoming season? I have heard that they are trying to get Stephen Gilmore from the pats to replace Patrick Peterson as he is too slow now in his older age.

For any of you who are into football that doesn't know who JJ Watt is check out the link below to view some of his career highlights. He is a monster.

JJ Watt Carrer Highlights

• Executive Council
46 minutes ago, 7Z. said:

JJ Watt, Arron Donald, and Nick Bosa all in the same division... Hopefully Russel Wilson gets a good o-line 

I know right! I think Russell may not be with Seattle after this last year. There are talks that he is going to leave them.

• Like 1