Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for no reason? Wow, first time in HG server...

Northern Husky

1. Your in-game name: [FnG-r] Northern Husky

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 Office Server

3. The Banning admin: Not sure. Pwnd, HT/HT or Aim or someone else.

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:1:5779104 00:08 153 24 active

5. Reason for ban: Well, this is a first. I never thought I had to submit an unban report on this forum since I was playing on HG for a long time before. I guess I was playing too well, kept on getting good kills and headshots. The admin, whoever it was (apparently new), banned me for no reason. I believe he suspected of me aimbotting or walling. But seriously? If I were to wall or aimbot, I'd have a lot less deaths than something like 46-16, which, by the way, the score was nothing to awe about.

Please unban me if you can. If not, then that's fine. At least Fragger was on the server playing with me when I got banned. Please go check with him if no one believed my words.

Thanks.

Edited by Slazenger

Seriously, that wasn't even close to being a wall. Any long-term pro players would know where every hiding spot is, how people rushed, etc. It's just Office map. You can only play so many different ways in that map.

That demo proved nothing. And I was a hell a long time player in HG server until I stopped visiting earlier this year.

Alright so I banned you

And I'm not sure if it was me but I dunno I was seeing things I guess but I rewatched demo over and over and if it was luck you were really lucky

So one please unban

And Husky I'm very sorry for all the trouble I have put you through

Edited by n1ckkkkk

It's okay. As long as we are communicating. I just hope that I don't get banned again for reasons like this because it does give me a bit of frustration at first.

I just want you guys to know that I had never cheated in an online game in my life. Especially with CS.

Thanks for the unban.

It's okay. As long as we are communicating. I just hope that I don't get banned again for reasons like this because it does give me a bit of frustration at first.

I just want you guys to know that I had never cheated in an online game in my life. Especially with CS.

Thanks for the unban.

I dunno what was hapening with me

When I was specing you

You wwere shooting before he was in sight

But when i rewatched demo

Shots were fine

Again my apologies

And I'm confused

I think it's the server itself that's registering what you see on the screen. Between client and host, sometimes what you see is different for each player. There was a shot at the end for the first round (since you recorded me playing two rounds), I actually saw the guy near the hostage, and he moved to the left toward the tiny corridor where all the snipers love to go. Naturally I immediately headed to the left to shoot at him.

Even though it was minimal I was still able to see his back just when he moved behind the wall. In addition, sometimes it's not me guessing where the players would be. I used the radar a lot since it always displayed enemies for a few seconds when they were close enough and when they were firing their guns. That's how I could anticipate people's movements at times.

Finally, I scanned the entire area with my eyes. I notice little things that many people missed. Gun barrels sticking out, shadows, footsteps, etc. Which is why my neck is getting worse since I always tensed up immensely when I played CS.

^ above is just a more detailed explanation as how I did some of the shots.