Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (TF2) Abuse Report (Zero)

Skullkid

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Zero

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:209319131

Where did this occur?

TF2

What server?

Trade 2

How long ago did this take place?

2 days ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Zero used the kart command multiple times and 2 of said times he used them to sap my sentry nest then to put him self back in the kart

Proof Links?

• Haha 1

Hm. Had a feeling about this, but whatever. One thing I want to say is. I didnt really use it multiple times. I used it once to get out of kart and sap your stuff. I went down the path pretty far down and then unkarted. That gave you time to do something to at least stop me. You then went on a rant saying that using a command over and over again is abuse, this is true but it depends on what command. Ill admit it I did unkart myself but I did go down the path a far bit so maybe that takes the abuse kinda less. You couldve done something. Yet here we are thinking what ive done is abuse. I want to say something else but its probably unrelated. I did NOT abuse, as I have stated I did use it, but not in an abusive way. Understand that please. I'll wait for whoever to review this and understand I didn't abuse at all.

Edited by Zero
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1