Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pfp story

I didn’t really see a post talking about our PFP and I just wanted to see what was up with everyone’s PFP 

to start off I’ll talk about mine real quick 

Mine was a picture made by my friend for my birthday. So the mask is based off of high rise invasion, the eye is based off of Tokyo ghoul, and the mark on the head is Gaaras mark from Naruto. The pink hair is based off of my favorite color. The eye that isn’t red is based off of my real eye color. The frog on the head...well that’s because I love frogs

The background was just a idea she had for a filler I believe. Not sure but I love it and have been using it for a PFP since my birthday because it looks awesome(in my opinion)

45613CF7-CE06-4834-8681-C56C4D1883D6.jpeg

Edited by froggies093

My pfp is based on the spaceman lego. The reason why I picked this specific image to be my pfp is that my name is "space" and an astronaut I thought would be pretty fitting.

1038763302_lego-spaceman-3d-model-low-poly-max(1).jpg.de20e61cec39de60236a5237dc669d15.jpg (400×400)

Edited by Space

19 minutes ago, Space said:

My pfp is based on the spaceman lego. The reason why I picked this specific image to be my pfp is that my name is "space" and an astronaut I thought would be pretty fitting.

1038763302_lego-spaceman-3d-model-low-poly-max(1).jpg.de20e61cec39de60236a5237dc669d15.jpg (400×400)

it is fitting

22 hours ago, BravoMan said:

My PFP was hand drawn by the amazing Woofles! I added a bit of color to it and turned off the lights so that it would match the theme a bit more.

THANK YOU WOOFLES!!!! :D

Woofles is the best, no competition at all. He’s too nice sometimes I swear.

• Like 1