Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

FANTASTICOOOO abusing!

HardouZ

1. Abuser name:

------------------------------

FANTASTICOOOO

2. Their Steam Id:

STEAM_0:0:444858

3. What sever:

Jailbreak

4. About what time:

14.00 or 2 pm

5. PROOF:

FREEKILLS

hl22009121321145297.png

"Slaying without reason"

hl22009121321191694.png

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

It started once I got online on jailbreak. He slayed a T without any specific reason saying to defend him self; "It doesn't matter". Later on he slays me, and the reason should be me freeshooting him and killing 2 other guys, which I didn't, I even checked the console and I didnt shoot more then 1 person that round. That guy were detouring.

Later on he says if you stack, you die, so some guys try to unstack, and he says freeze and kills them directly. Over 10 guys says he freekilled them and he unmutes himself to say something stupid again.

i did not see the slaying but freekilling yes i did......i was on t's and almost everyone on ct's said he freekilled people and he kepted getting defencive so i finaly slayed him and he unmuted himself kept goin i shut him up (not muting him or kicking) but it stoped and he left i can garentee you that he freekilled if almost all his team says it and he did kill like 5 people at once.....its not that pic he did it tho so i cant say anything about that

3:51 PM - [TEAM SOLDIER] CACTUS: K.

3:51 PM - [TEAM SOLDIER] CACTUS: Im done with HG

3:52 PM - [TEAM SOLDIER] CACTUS: Hope HG can fix itself from its corruptness.

3:52 PM - [TEAM SOLDIER] CACTUS: See you in another life.

3:52 PM - [HG] Slazenger, der Anfänger: >.>

3:52 PM - [HG] Slazenger, der Anfänger: ummm...?

[TEAM SOLDIER] CACTUS is now Offline.

I asked him to post his side here in this thread and this is how he responded.

Enough said, I'd say.

Yes I was on at the time of this incident, he slayed a few people without giving a reason and just ignored us.

When he was lead he freekilled various people before we even got to the big cage.

- One person tried to rush him and ran back, Fantasticoooo in an attempt to try and kill the rebeler, missed and shot an innocent T on the head. It was pretty obvious what happened from across the map so I'm guessing he noticed aswell.

- Right after he told us to freeze, then unstack and freeze again; all this in under 3 secs. As people tried to unstack he shot them one by one stating in his defence that he told them to freeze.

During this incident there was only one admin on; like a boss. As the whole server complained like a boss decided to slay him as the majority said he freekilled. At this point in time Fanatasticoooo was trying to have a full fledge admin war stating that he was in the right and like a boss was admin abusing.

Is "corrupt" a favorite word around here? What exactly is it that makes HG corrupt?

I'm really tired of all the whining just because things don't go the way they want.

If someone sees a problem, we can't fix it unless they point it out.

If someone wants to leave...

Don't talk about it, be about it.

gtfo.

Is "corrupt" a favorite word around here? What exactly is it that makes HG corrupt?

I'm really tired of all the whining just because things don't go the way they want.

If someone sees a problem, we can't fix it unless they point it out.

If someone wants to leave...

Don't talk about it, be about it.

gtfo.

if_you_know_the_government_is_corrupt_tshirt-p235653915122279632s564_400.jpg

powa to the people!

I asked him to post his side here in this thread and this is how he responded.

Enough said, I'd say.

Lol, what a fucking noob. The only corruption in HG is my gooch on his lips.

I really hate people sometimes...I think we should affiliate with some doctors, because obviously, some of the people that rage like that on HG need serious help.

O M G IM SOZ CORRUPTS! !ban cactus 0 poop

Beast, as to why you wondered why I was questioning the ages of admins, well...

this thread is your answer.

I suggest you stop. We have 12 year old admins that are better than 20 year old admins. If you want to harass people, go harass them in another community.

Thread closed to prevent spam.

I talked to Cactus and he certainly didn't sound like he wanted back. He said he was leaving and going to find "bigger and better things".

So long.