Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pikachu

GreenTeaSake

1. Abuser name: ЯĐRMrHappy59(Pikachu!)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:25381388

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9 AM CST

5. PROOF: http://www.filefront.com/15132809/ctsfreekillingfinal.dem

http://www.filefront.com/15132839/pikachu.dem

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

There was a lot of early morning freekilling going on, Awwwik, was one of the main freekillers, I guess he

is a server regular, so pikachu jumped on. Basically, because it's jailbreak, I was being myself, a smart ass, anywho, he comes on, silences me because I'm complaining about the freekilling going on(which I recorded on multiple demos). So, I am at the end of the round, its my turn to LR, I can't LR because he muted me. I changed my name to relay the message, and everybody acknowledges this by laughing, and pikachu laughs, does nothing about it, it's admin abuse, in addition to this, the next round, lead CT says go to pool, as many people have done lately, I stayed inside lower vip pool, he never specified which pool, pikachu in turn kills me, and does not slay himself.

He is 12, and again, is this a trend among the teen and preteen admins?

*edit* he freekilled again, two t's didnt jump in a last reaction, he shot one, didnt shoot both of them

and to be honest, he should've shot no t

Edited by GreenTeaSake

I was on the server at this time this guys GreenTeaSake is the one who need to be banned.

I have no demo but the admins on there were doing the correct job as normal for the Clan.

GreenTeaSake was mic spamming changing his name to offencive like Snipsnap is a gay W*****. Then he tries to be all smart and telling admins what to do and what not.

He refers to Awwik he says he is an admin he paid for it but it wasnt working he was not doing nothing wrong.

This guy is a trouble maker and a offensive one too.

Just thought you might want to know.

Pikachu,kjj,awwik had been doing all correct admin procedure.

Thanks

This is not a real report. He is posting to try and look cool or badass in jailbreak server. We were playing with jjk when this is happening. This was not abuse and i was not freekilling. I have been on this server a long time and have been admin before. This was not freekilling or abuse.

Thanks,

Awwik

Do you have a demo to back up your claim Awwik? Same with you SnipSnap, I have plenty of demos, and I'm reviewing them to back up my claims, and I've taken a screenshot of your initial post of you lying SnipSnap.

You guys lack the integrity to be admins; to be quality players of Jailbreak.

How dare you lie, on the forums, especially when I already told you that I had been recording.

I don't see anything in that demo. Maybe they should have ungagged you but the round was so close to over it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

You got shot for being a smart ass?:own3d: They told you to go to pool. You knew exactly where they wanted you to go did you not? You tried to trick them. Sometimes it works and yes as a T you're trying to rebel. They called you on it and you got shot. Think about it like that. Oh well time for the next round.

Why were you muted?

Also, why do you feel the need to publicly announce in the server your "abuse" thread? They aren't the ones that will view it and make a decision. It's the admins responsibility to come check the forums. That seems more like a cry for attention or an attempt at an act of "revenge."

"Freekill again omg hahaha" In your second demo you're so busy yelling freekill that you didn't actually stop to think about it. Neither of those terrorists followed the orders. In reality they both should be dead. How is that a freekill again? Perhaps you should have killed the other T that failed to followed instructions as well since you joined the CT team.

Quit trying so hard to "catch" someone because you're angry OR post a better demo.

Edited by Kinta

i saw a bunch of freekillings.. Mr. Pikachu here frekilled 3 ppl and i asked why was he freekilling and everyone said.. THERE IS NO FREEKILLING GOING ON HERE SO STFU... but.. whatever.. i dont know the whole story but when i joined i saw pikachu freekilling.. i dunno about the admin abuse...

I was muted for "mic" spamming, because Awwik was getting mad, so I said "RAGE!!!!"

and he called it mic spamming so with the same voice I said, "NO IT'S NOT," and was muted.

I'm reviewing my demos, and uploading them with an abuse report to go with each one since

these guys wanted to go ahead and lie.

I don't see anything in that demo. Maybe they should have ungagged you but the round was so close to over it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

You got shot for being a smart ass?:own3d: They told you to go to pool. You knew exactly where they wanted you to go did you not? You tried to trick them. Sometimes it works and yes as a T you're trying to rebel. They called you on it and you got shot. Think about it like that. Oh well time for the next round.

Why were you muted?

Also, why do you feel the need to publicly announce in the server your "abuse" thread? They aren't the ones that will view it and make a decision. It's the admins responsibility to come check the forums. That seems more like a cry for attention or an attempt at an act of "revenge."

"Freekill again omg hahaha" In your second demo you're so busy yelling freekill that you didn't actually stop to think about it. Neither of those terrorists followed the orders. In reality they both should be dead. How is that a freekill again? Perhaps you should have killed the other T that failed to followed instructions as well since you joined the CT team.

Quit trying so hard to "catch" someone because you're angry OR post a better demo.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=84346#post84346

You can see why I was angry, and trying to catch somebody.

Pikachu freekilled me, no questions asked, this thread will

show the true character of [HG] & if a lack of integrity

exists if you guys continue to say otherwise.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=84346#post84346

You can see why I was angry, and trying to catch somebody.

Pikachu freekilled me, no questions asked, this thread will

show the true character of [HG] & if a lack of integrity

exists if you guys continue to say otherwise.

Perhaps you should try submitting a decent demo and go about posting an abuse thread in the correct manner. Jumping on a clan forum and pointing a threatening finger at the clan is NOT the way.

It only falls on you if your report is lacking sufficient proof. You can not expect anybody to assume the actions of another player. That is asinine.

Although I will say that pikachu likes the slap command and admin chat quite a bit.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/ab87ebcd64afc75f6335e6888f473f8f.dem

th_ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0015.jpg

th_ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0011.jpg

th_ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0012.jpg

th_ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0013.jpg

th_ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0014.jpg

My two cents.. I didnt see any teleporting anybody or slapping anyone else... i just saw a bunch of freekilling... from everybody... not only pikachu... and he was spamming admin chat with a bunch of crap....

Edited by **Roy**

Okay.

1) I'll speak to Pikachu about the slapping. That will stop.

2) Your demos are inconclusive.

3) It isn't smart to come on here spouting that you're going to "test the integrity of HG" and so on. We have admins that pay for their admin and that helps support our servers. Their actions do impact our server but how the admins act is not representative of the clan.

You make numerous abuse threads that aren't enough to get someone's admin taken away. You act immaturely in the server and try to egg people on. You flame admins because of their age.

Get better proof of this and I'm sure we can do something.

Edited by Slazenger

I agree with ^^. I was on all mourning and there was freekilling like there is everyday but it was handled in a mature way. There was only one person who complained......there will always be a freekill or two but a simple sorry and it wont happen again is the way to handle it. When you make threats and egg people on thats when problems start to happen. I hope pika learns from this and stops the slapping and freekilling. I know you got freekilled once but the person slayed himself and then said sorry. I think thats all you should have to do! Not fight for your admin over something silly like this!

Thanks to hg

Awwik

I'm going to say this right now, GreenTea...your disrespecting players and admins needs to stop. You call people names, you've been mildly racist, and you spam.

Just be calm on the servers and you'll find that you will no longer have the need to be making reports like this.

Edited by Slazenger

Ino that pikachu has been taking advantage of the admin rights slapping people and his self and also teleporting people to the s4s room with p40 in there. He should lose his rights for miss conduct of them he has been doing it since 13.30pm GMT

does he even have the ability to teleport?

I stayed inside lower vip pool, he never specified which pool, pikachu in turn kills me, and does not slay himself.

MOTD: ''Ts - If you choose to be a smartass (nitpick orders, argue about terminology, etc) don't be surprised if you are shot. Do it at your own risk! "

I've played with you before, and I dont really care how much of an angel you think you are; you're not. Besides all your admin and player disrespect,I have seen you constantly mic spam, and even when your muted, you spam the chat box with worthless QQing. You freekill yourself and frown upon others who freekill, hypocrite much?

Heres a helpful hint:

a9b9b685f5510c7add72a15f08d38064.jpg