Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Is Jailbreak returning?

Beef Wellington

Hey everyone, its been sometime since jailbreak has been back up. I know in the past, the JB server suffers from having a stable population to keep in running and worth online. But in these gaps over the years of it being offline, a hype builds up over time to renew and get the server back online. I feel that many besides myself feel this way as the server has hosted some incredible funny moments and memories over the years of player. My thoughts I guess are if JB has a plan to return within the year and if so what are some things/reason to help get in back up. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Executive Council
2 hours ago, Beef Wellington said:

Is there an estimate timeline for its return or a day by day process?

We have some server box work to do and then we will get the server back up. Shooting for as soon as possible at this point. We will make announcements on our discord and our forums

• Like 1

If this actually happens, you can bet I'll be there and play for hours on end like before. Jailbreak was such an unbelievably fun experience that I just look back on and remember all the silly orders, sneaky rebelling, and countless bench orders. If what you say is true, I can't wait and will be waiting to make so many more memories with friends again.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Executive Council
23 hours ago, Kenji said:

If this actually happens, you can bet I'll be there and play for hours on end like before. Jailbreak was such an unbelievably fun experience that I just look back on and remember all the silly orders, sneaky rebelling, and countless bench orders. If what you say is true, I can't wait and will be waiting to make so many more memories with friends again.

That is the plan as of now Kenji and yes a lot of people have had many good times over the years and we are going to push to create a fun/active JB server again

• Like 2

• 1 month later...