Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Not Matt :: Admin Abusing / Freekill

ricky2442

1. Abuser name:.........Not Matt

2. Their Steam Id:......STEAM_0:0:935112

3. What sever:............[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | FastDL 67.228.245.0:27015

4. About what time:....Around 19:00 GMT 0, Friday 18 Dec. 2009

5. PROOF:...................Screenshot

Once all T's got on first tier obstical he decided to spray and try to kill as many T's as possible. Unfortunatly I didn't record it, however I have taken a screenshot of the console during the time of this incident. Also, various admins were present during the incident, Crosshair and Awwik are some.

He is an admin and I have heard from other people that he has behaved in this way previously.

To download the picture for closer inspection, click here.

post-2850-13525953690686_thumb.jpg

https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:935112&Submit

I've been talking to him. He's apparently an old member from back in 2005.

Lw| CalioKat: just go ask homer who Ryan/viraL/the boss is

He seems fairly nice, but there are three prior bans for freekilling. I trust you guys.

Crosshair added him to the T-list and he will stay there for now.

This whole story's a little strange. CalioKat says that most of those were not freekills.

What to do?

Edited by Slazenger

Hai guys,

It wasn't really freekilling as I pretty much tried to kill one guy that stacked on top of 4 others and they all died.

Hello SWAT <3 (I know you hate me really)

I see the fa**** 3 year old admins are around still though, acting all "init man, blud brap brap" with their superpowers, nothing ever changed.

Sorry for what seems to be a mistake, it actually was.

Have you tried using your mic when a bunch of 13 year old CT's are trying to screech orders? It's not easy!

I don't understand why T's get unmuted on voice, they're easier just to be left on text - everyone starts to overtalk each other, no one hears the leader, people think they've been freekilled etc.

And I'm still unsure how I'm admin abusing lol...

I pretty much tried to kill one guy that stacked on top of 4 others and they all died.

Jailbreak MOTD: "CTs MAY NOT shoot into a crowd to kill one rebel that is amongst the crowd. Have the Ts unstack and kill just the rebel."

Read the MOTD before playing CT.Dont shoot into crowds.

Also, Admin Rule:

#3. Set an example to other players

#5. Follow all server rules, and enforce it apon others

That's why its aboose. Because you are supposed to set an example to other players and follow the rules. Instead you shot into a crowd, disobeying a rule, and setting a bad example for other CTs to follow.

I see the fa**** 3 year old admins are around still though, acting all "init man, blud brap brap" with their superpowers, nothing ever changed

One final thing, Admin Rule: 1. Be respectful to all players.

and Jailbreak MOTD: "DISRESPECTING ANYONE = WARN THEN BAN."

"Respect other admins and do not cause trouble"

Calling admins fa****s, whether they are annoying are not, is still being disrepectful.

Edited by xsniperx7
sauce.